A place to share our story.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Relax Part 2

After yesterday's post, I wanted to make sure you understand that we do play and relax around this house a lot, even if I do get a little uptight about my household chores.

Here's the proof:

All set for family movie night. This time it was Marley and Me.


Logan's working on his valentines for school. He had SO much fun!


Play Doh!


Playing trains with Mommy while Logan was at a friend's house.


I have to be honest, though. As I look through these pictures, I can see many things in the background that make me crazy; papers not put away, the bucket of crayons on the ledge, an open drawer--guess I really am as crazy as I thought. Oh well. Admitting it is the first step, right?

1 comment:

  1. ha! Yes, admitting is the first step. But look at all that relaxing fun!!!

    ReplyDelete