A place to share our story.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

They've Grown!

Back in September, as a part of our Science class, the boys made growth charts. They measured themselves each month to see how they grow. Today was our last measurement, so I thought I would share the results. We measured height, weight, chest, waist, and foot, but for this post, I will just share height and weight.


Brady:

Sept. Height: 54 inches
Sept. Weight: 60 lbs.

May Height: 55 3/4 inches
May Weight: 63.5 lbs.

Logan:

Sept. Height: 50 1/2 inches
Sept. Weight: 52.5 lbs.

May Height: 52 1/2 inches
May Weight: 57 lbs.

Marshall:

Sept. Height: 41 1 /2 inches
Sept. Weight: 31.5 lbs.

May Height: 43 inches
May Weight: 36.5 lbs.

It would appear, as much as I don't want to admit it, that my boys are indeed growing quickly! I wish someone could slow down time a bit, that's for sure.

MN Zoo

Picnic on the deck (yes, we sill love to eat outside)

1 comment: